The site was adjacent to sensitive ecological designations with substantial ornithological interest. We have worked closely with the local authority and design team to deliver a landscape lead development incorporating meaningful ecological and landscape mitigation within a commercially viable development.
Our scope of provided environmental services includes:
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA);
- Development masterplanning;
- Development layout design;
- Visitor and access strategy;
- Consultation boards, community and consultee engagement;
- Purification of planning conditions;
- Photorealistic visualisations of the development proposals from representative viewpoints;
- GIS mapping and analysis; and
- Design & Access Statement.
Our scope of provided ecological services includes:
- Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA);
- National and European Protected Species (EPS) surveys;
- Coordination of ornithological impact assessment;
- Coordination of Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA);
- Liaison with statutory consultees and design team members; and
- Ongoing ecological monitoring.