Due to some challenges with the existing site, the planners had some concerns regarding the proposals in some areas of the site. In order to alleviate these concerns, we produced photorealistic street scene visualisations to illustrate the proposals in these areas as accurately as possible. The visualisations were produced following the completion of the detailed hard and soft landscape designs, to ensure they reflected the final proposals as closely as possible.
As an existing SketchUp model of the site was available, we were able to produce the visualisations at minimal cost by building on the modelling work which had already been produced.
Our scope of provided landscape design services includes:
- Sketch Designs and Cost Estimate;
- Landscape Layout and detailed Planting Plans;
- Hard landscape design;
- Liaison with Edinburgh City Council;
- 3D modelling of the proposed site; and
- Photorealistic CGI street scene images.