For the project, Brindley developed a comprehensive and deliverable masterplan for the site, which included public realm opportunities, retention of ancient woodland and proposed footpath and cycleway links.
Our scope of masterplanning and supporting services includes:
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA);
- Townscape assessments;
- Massing and density studies;
- Indicative and concept masterplans;
- Evidence based spatial masterplans;
- Development frameworks;
- Development zoning;
- Development layouts;
- Development modelling and visualisation;
- Masterplan Documents;
- Graphic design for presentation documents;
- National, regional and local planning policy compliance and advice;
- Best practice guidance compliance and advice; and
- EU and UK legislation compliance and advice.